Holy Shiplap!

July 14, 2018

Have you ever made a decision that you later regret?  I think we have all been there.  At the end of the school year, I made the decision that I'm now wishing I could take back.  In all reality, I could take the decision back, but I'm also the type of person that keeps my word.  Maybe I shouldn't have vocalized my thoughts.  Honestly, it's not really that big of a deal, it's just time consuming.  Every year that I have taught, I have always had bright colors as my classroom theme.  At the end of the school year, I decided that I have had enough of that theme and I am ready for something new.  I'm currently in the process of changing everything into all things farmhouse, shiplap, succulents, cacti, chalkboard, galvanized metal, etc.--basically all things Fixer Upper and Joanna Gaines.

Holy shiplap, I've lost my mind!  There are so many things I need to buy and change, but I'm determined to make it happen.  I've created some farmhouse decorations that I wanted to share with others on TeachersPayTeachers.  Below are some of the things I have created and added to my store.

Succulent Cactus Clipart

Succulent Cactus Clipart





Farmhouse & Succulent Name Plates



I plan to either paint my current book bins or buy new book bins to resemble galvanized metal.  I also plan on buying shiplap bulletin board paper and eventually creating farmhouse labels for everything in my classroom.  I always feel like once my classroom is decorated, I can focus on all of the things that truly impact my kids.

Are you changing things up this year?  What is your current classroom theme?  If you're planning to change things in any way, stick with it and make sure that at the end of the day that you focus on what's most important--students!

Forever Yung,
Kyra

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram