Sneak “Peaks”

January 17, 2017

Well, I must say, I have really been MIA when it comes to my blog.  I haven’t written a blog post for over two months.  I am truly trying to get better.  After all, no one is perfect.  I am just going to have to set aside time on a regular basis to make this happen.  As you know from my last blog post, I am about to become an aunt.  Actually, I will be an aunt in roughly eight weeks.  How crazy is that?

My oldest brother, the one who was designing my blog, finished designing my blog as one of my Christmas gifts this year.  I was so excited!  We may need to make changes along the way, but overall I am happy.  This has motivated me more to write a blog.  I’m honestly not sure if I will ever get used to writing blog posts, but as I would tell my students, “all you have to do is try”.  I don’t expect them to be perfect, but I expect them to put their best foot forward. 

Anyway, let me get to the point of my blog post.  As you know we held a gender reveal party for my brother and sister-in-law back in October.   We are currently planning a baby shower for them as well.  The baby shower is two weeks away and we have everything ready except for the cake, cake pops, and mints.  I will be making the cake pops and cake.  My mom will be making the mints.  I will share a couple of these recipes with you after we make them in hopes that you will be inspired as well. 

The theme of the shower is snowy mountain with the common saying “baby it’s cold outside”.  I will share more on some of the things I created in a later post.  I don’t want to spoil the surprise for the guests and even the mom-to-be.  I will share one sneak “peak” of a chalkboard that I hand lettered. 
When I haven’t been working on the baby shower, I have been focusing on work and my third round of Whole30 that I started in January.  As I think about the shower, I will not be able to eat the cake, cake pops, and mints.  Bummer.  But I must say, I always feel so much better after completing each round of Whole30.  Whole30 has given me food freedom that I never thought I would have. Ever.  Honestly, I haven’t lost a lot of weight from Whole30, but I feel healthier.  More on that later as well.  I’ve been working on some hobbies of mine that I hope to reveal more about in March.  I will provide you with a sneak peek and leave you with that. 
Maybe you can figure out what I’m up to. Stay tuned.  I feel as if my blog is about to come to “life”. 

Forever Yung,

Kyra

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram